Make a Noise about Bullying and win tickets to see the classic musical, Wicked
The Anti-Bullying Alliance are working in partnership with Wicked to share the Make a Noise about bullying message through a prestigious and inspirational competition for children and young people in schools and colleges in England.
Schools and colleges are invited to submit entries on behalf of their students in the following six categories:
1. Individual – Key Stage 2 (student aged 9-11)
2. Group – Key Stage 2 (2 to 10 students, aged 9-11)
3. Whole school entry – Key Stage 1 and 2 (11 + students)
4. Individual – Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 (student aged 11-18)
5. Group – Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 (2 to 10 students, aged 11-18)
6. Whole school entry – Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 (11+ students)
How to enter?
Send the Anti-Bullying Alliance a video clip where students Make a Noise about bullying! This could be a song, poem, rap, musical piece – or even a collective shout out in an assembly. The video clip should be no more than 2 minutes long and it can be filmed on a phone.
One winner in each category will win tickets to see Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre in London, and will win one of the following prizes dependent on the category entered: Individual – up to 4 tickets; Group – up to 10 tickets; School - up to 300 tickets.
The competition closes at 5pm on Wednesday 30th September.
For more information on how to enter, including the terms and conditions, visit www.anti-bullyingalliance.org.uk.
For more information about Wicked visit www.wickedthemusical.co.uk.