What do Ofsted see as indicators that your school is not adequately addressing e-safety?
- Personal data is often unsecured and/or leaves school site without encryption.
- Security of passwords is ineffective, for example passwords are shared or common with all but the youngest children.
- Policies are generic and not updated.
- There is no progressive, planned e-safety education across the curriculum, for example there is only an assembly held annually.
- There is no internet filtering or monitoring.
- There is no evidence of staff training.
- Children are not aware of how to report a problem.
From Ofsted Inspecting E-Safety briefing for section 5 inspection