Do your pupils have the basic rules for staying safe on the internet?
- Think carefully about the words you are using when searching.
- Don’t give out personal information.
- Tell your parents if something you find makes you feel uncomfortable.
- Never agree to meet with someone you get to know online.
- Never send pictures of yourself or other personal materials to a friend you meet online, without telling your parents first.
- Follow the rules that your parents set for your online activities.
- Do not use skype or webcams to talk to someone online unless you know them or your parents are present.
From Staying safe on the internet lesson.