7 pupil rules for staying safe on the internet
Do your pupils have the basic rules for staying safe on the internet?
- Think carefully about the words you are using when searching.
- Don’t give out personal information.
- Tell your parents if something you find makes you feel uncomfortable.
- Never agree to meet with someone you get to know online.
- Never send pictures of yourself or other personal materials to a friend you meet online, without telling your parents first.
- Follow the rules that your parents set for your online activities.
- Do not use skype or webcams to talk to someone online unless you know them or your parents are present.
From Staying safe on the internet lesson.
Written by Safeguarding Essentials on March 26, 2013 16:01
I am loving these e safety tips going to use them right nowPosted: about 6 years by Oakley